Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Things I've Learned This Year


  And...so...tomorrow is New Years Eve. It's depressing and exciting all rolled into one! I've learned quite a lot this year.


1. That real, true love is what happens when the lust dies out and the years go by, and two people are still in love. Through sickness and health, till death do they part.

2. That being an adult is expensive. LIKE WHAT THE HECK WHY IS CAR INSURANCE SO EXPENSIVE? You have so many bills. Cellphone bills, clothing bills, food bills, car insurance, ect. Lucky for me I atleast don't have to rent since I am still living with my parents.

3. Not to make promises I can't keep.

4. To take time on my work, so that it will be something great.


Everybody (most everybody) makes New Years resolutions, but not very many people keep them. This year I will strive harder to build up my business and save up money. By my twentieth birthday (two years) I want to go to the UK, France, Austria, India....Egypt. It's a big goal but I am sure I could make it if I put my mind to it!
I will also strive to be a healthier person. Not for the looks of an improved body (no, I'm not fat) but for the benefits of living longer and not getting sick.
And I will, most of all, try to be a much happier person. I will not try, I will be. I've always seemed to have problems seeing the darker side of things. I pray to God that I will have a better attitude about all things in my life.

Yeah...just made a God reference. Hide your children and wallow in horror...just kidding. Lol

Another thing I will be doing in 2015 is trying to figure out my faith. In the past months, I have struggled with who God is exactly and how the universe makes sense and this religion makes sense.
I know I believe in God. I know he created me. I know he created the Earth.
And so far, that seems to be enough.

I need to dig deeper but it get's scary, people. Really scary.

Well, enough serious talk for tonight because I'm mega tired and want to play around on my phone (another resolution I need to consider is using my phone less).

A resolution is just a promise to yourself.

I am going to keep mine.

Are you?

Peace out, dudes and dudettes.

-Vannah



No comments:

Post a Comment