Monday, December 15, 2014

It's A Crappy Introduction


 So I guess I will do a bit of an introduction since I haven't really written one yet. Well, well...where to begin!

My name is Savannah Anastacia and I was born in October of 1996. I have six siblings (yes, there are seven of us.) I have two absolutely crazy parents, an English Mastiff with an excessive drooling problem, a snobby pony (I swear he casted for a Mean Girls movie role), two male birds who peep their heads off when the lights are on, and a parrot that speaks Spanish. And let's not forget the cats..George is ball-less and Tiger enjoys running the speed of a bullet down hallways at midnight.

I live in a nice sized house outside of town where I spend my days either being a nanny, taking photos with my beloved Nikon, or playing around on Instagram or Pinterest (both of which I spend wayyyyy to much time on.) My room is shared with my mom for an office, but I don't mind because my bed looks hip surrounded with my Wal-Mart posters. Yeah...I've got a thing for posters. And has anyone else noticed the perfection of Chris Evan's nose?! Not even kidding. I swear God molded it from the ivory of a Unicorn horn.


All in all I have a pretty cool family.  My Great-Grandma is pretty freaking awesome. But other than that we are anti-social. But who needs family when you could be catching up on your Netflix series?! (I prefer Call the Midwives and anything made by BBC. If you have any shows to recommend please do so in the comment box below.)

My brother keeps walking in my room and walking back out. Dude...get out.

ANYWAY....what was I saying...



Right.



I love watching movies. LOVE IT. I am more into action/adventure probably than anything else. Especially if it has to do with city car chases...they give you an adrenaline rush just watching them. My favorites would have to include...hmm...Divergent, The Bourne Series, Inception, ect. Not big into horror stuff. I like to be scared once in awhile but SO not into the gore. I mean really, people? I don't want to see actual brains spilling out onto the floor. Uh, gross.

I am an avid music listener. Not really a lot of country. I listen to pop, anything from the thirties through the sixties, and I have lately been developing a taste for classic rock. I can't stand heavy metal. The All American Rejects is like the heaviest I go and they aren't really heavy at all.
Also I can rap. Yeah. I am not going to lie I am actually pretty good...give me a song and I will be able to rap it within three days.
Maybe I shouldn't actually be proud of that.

Hm.

I have traveled a lot for a girl of 18. Chicago, New York City, Canada, Arizona, Mexico, and Belize. I am going to Mexico again in February..maybe even by myself which is super scary. But I'll be fine. *Breathe in, breathe out*

No, I don't have a favorite color or food. I recently dyed my hair purple.
And I am known for being a very quiet person when I am in public. But once you make friends with me I will not be shy at all in your house. Just a warning... ;)

Soooo...yes. That about sums it up, I guess.

My instagram is @vannahapowell in case any of you cool blogging peeps decide to check my photos out. :)


I should probably go to bed since I have a roaring headache. The typing of my fingers against the keyboard is also kind of awkward in a silent house.

Goodbye.

-Vannah

No comments:

Post a Comment