Sunday, December 14, 2014

Yee-haw And Hello Texas!



     Well, I am moving to Texas by February. Leaving this dreary state of no sunshine and many days of rain for humidity and severe hot.

YES.

YES.

OH YES!

I am very, very happy to be moving. But at the same time I am sad to leave...but then again it might just be the fear of starting a new chapter in my life. I'm gonna admit, being 18 is terrifying! You have to do everything yourself and you answer to no man. It's kind of weird not to have to ask my mom permission to do stuff. Like, really weird. 

I have this weird rash on my shoulder that hurts and itches at the same time.

Anyway, next Sunday if our anti-social family sticks to plan, we are going up to visit for awhile. We have a "Teens-over-sixteen-date-night" planned again. Last time was freaking awesome. My mom will be crashing our dinner date.
But that's ok because she is probably the coolest person I know. I mean seriously! What other Moms dance on the living room floor, listen to your kind of music, let you use their car, and purposefully annoy you in the grocery store? Yeah..mine. ;)

I'm hoping to watch something violent this evening. Warm Bodies will suffice. Ever seen it? It's pretty dumb.

Bye.

You could leave a comment. If you wanted. But you probably don't.

So don't.

But I'll love you if you do. ;)

-Vannah

No comments:

Post a Comment