Friday, January 2, 2015



I've been thinking to much tonight. My mind is running wild inside of my skull, giving me the crazy need to go climb up a mountain, go cliff jumping, find Atlantis and start a rebellion.
Add a headache, dirty jeans and a sprinkle of Fall Out Boy and you have a frustrated Vannah.

What if we never really landed on the moon?

What if there's actually millions of other people underneath the Earth's crust?

If our purpose is to leave a mark on the world, and create a change before dying, isn't that a little depressing? Leaving a mark would be amazing, but what if you didn't leave a mark until after you had already died? And you didn't get to see the change you made?  Why do we have to die? I admit I am scared of dying, but it's not the fear of dying...it's the fear of what's on the other side. What if everything you were taught about the afterlife isn't real??

I hate this song.

Skip.

This world is so beautiful I just want to travel it. Spend my life walking through every little paradise. There's such an infinity of undiscovered land.

I want to write music, but I want to write music that will touch people. What message should I spread? Is there even a message that needs spreading?

There's so much love in this world, you would think it would overcome all the black hate. Wars. Death. Tears.

Awful.

What if somebody could change that? Change the governments need for blood and uneasiness? Why am I thinking these thoughts?

I need friends. Really bad. I have this weird need to be around people. I don't need to talk to them, I just want to feel the presence of other humans. To study them.
 Ok, Vannah...your sounding a bit creepy now. (Not a creeper, I swear)

What's the point of even having this blog? You always put your weird thoughts into it. This isn't a diary. Anyone can read it. Maybe I want people to read it.
Maybe I don't.

But what's the point of putting it all down on paper when I always end up throwing my papers away?

Sam Smith has an amazing voice...dang. I wonder if he's british. That's probably what it is.

They say the "British Invasion" like it only happened in the sixties. C'mon people!! British people are coming over here to spread their music still. Believe me though...I don't mind it. One Direction, 5SOS, Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding, Pitbull....haha. Just kidding..Pitbull is Spanish or something.

This must be the most boring blog  post ever typed. So sorry all my invisible followers had to read this! Weird.


-Vannah







No comments:

Post a Comment